CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Berries: Juniper Berry, Blackberry, Raspberry




Hola! Wad up guys??????? k, so i wuz going shoppin' right, an i c da cutest top an wat do i do? I buy it btw if ur wondering wat it wuz it wuz this collinton type shirt if ur wondering where i got it, thank dear old forever 21. anyway, so i'm walking out, i c dis girl who looks jus lik and i swear just lik Demi Lavoto, but i didn't go up screaming 'Demi Lavoto!' cuz i still remember my Vanessa Hudgens experiecne, didn't hear? K, we're going 3 years bak, I see Vanessa Hudgens and I go up scearming 'VANESSA!' the person turns around, an it was DUDE!!!! so anyway, back to ther present, so I just walk up to da person who looked like Demi Lavoto, and guess wat? The person goes out, an I run out and I see it wuz my 3erd grade teacher from calcafornia!!!!!!!!!!!! how freaky wuz dat???????????????????????????????????????????? ok dis may not be my best blogger entry but check out da cool pic hahaha lol


2 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

the vanessa experiance, huh? *smirks a little*

Sweettropic said...

HUH??????? oh...right...haha...sneaker night