CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Water yep.... just callin' it water

Yeah.... I am titling this whole thingy to WATER.... yes, mostly cuz i got so majorly sick all i ever drank was water! my dad bought me this new type of water called antioxidant WATER grape pomegranate falvored yum yum! I feel so sarcastic! hahahahahahahaha, lol. Ok, fun fact time: Did you know that if you spray ax all over your arm and then light a fire you don't feel a thing? Hahaha, yeah it's true, tried it myself, WORKS! yah, yah, blah, blah, sing sing! BILLIUS WEASLY! i'm sorry i was reading harry potter yesterday and i remembered ron's older brother bill, and how Ron's middle name is Billius and now I just of Billius which just happens to be the name of a type of rock. Yes, a rock, did you know that? Wonder what would happen if you put Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, Darth Vader, and Bob the Builder all in the same room what would happen? Well in my bizarre working mind (yeah I know its a shock i have one) it would go somehting like this....

Spiderman: Why the heck am I here?
Spongebob: Let's all introudce ourselves! I am Bobspong PantsSquare the most prestigeous fry cook at the restround The Krusty Krab
Harry Potter: I am Harry Potter, defeater of the Dark Lord, and Greatest Wizard of all time you may bow if you wish.
Wonder Woman: I am Wonder Woman, I come from the Amazons and am part of the Justic League if you want to hit on me get the hell outta here
Darth Vader: Luke, I am your father
Bob the Builder: Bob the builder can we build it? Bob the builder yes we can!
Everybody looking at Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder: What can't a builder sing around here?
Spiderman: Look we have to figure out a way to get outta here I got MJ waiting for me in a cafe and that girl is buying my latte!
Wonder Woman: Calm down bug breath, all we need to do is open this door, watch,
Pulls on the door knob but it doesn't budge
Wonder Woman: Grr! This door refuses to open to me, Princess of the Amazons for that it shall pay! Wonder Woman begans trying to tackle the door and open it take that! Hy-yaH! haha! IN your face! Woo! Your losing!
Spongebob:...
Spiderman: I agreen with the yellow cheese here, while Amazony here wrestles the door we'll figure out a plan on how to open the door.
Darth Vador: We will slice it open with my light sabor. Stand aside lady that just happens to be pretty. Hy-yah! Door refuses to open I said HY-YAH!!!! Door still does not open, now both Darth Vador and Wonder Woman are wrestling it to the ground.
Bob the Builder: Why don't we just try and tunnel outta here? Hey where' Spongebob?
Suddenly, a boat car thingy like the ones from Spongebob pull over with Patrick inside
Patrick: Get in buddy, the jelly fish are buzzing!
Spongebob: Thanks, Pat, well see you! And Harry, love the new shirt.
Zooms off with Patrick
Spiderman: How the hell...? Well, I'm getting outta here, walks out
Harry Potter: I'm apperating off, to Ginny's office
Bob the Builder: This sucks get me outta here, Sweettropic
Sweettropic: Fine,
THE END
Wonder Woman: Open you confounded door! Ahh!!!
Darth Vador: My eye! Ahh!
End!

2 comments:

falcon boy said...

ei looves eggs oh p.s. i tied the ax flamethrower thingy=don'twork well

falcon boy said...

sav p ippin